cafe crisis management
- Immediate first day profit increase
- Immediate first day coffee quality improvement
- Ease of care and support for owner operators
- Complimentary business coach optional
- 6 week see above the storm (1 days per week) or
- 6 month walk towards sale or satisfaction (1 day per fortnight)
event venues – espresso
- First visit walk through
- Process Streamlining
- Machine cleaning
- Prescriptive Events Report Checklist
- Training (up to 3* staff)
- $500- includes 3 Hours Training for small group*
event venues – filter coffee
- 15% Discount coupon @ Promised Land Coffee
Minimum order = 45 cups (3 Airpots)
- Espresso Training $180
- (180 minutes)
- Training at our Facility
- Cleaning espresso equipment
- Understanding your grinder
- Designing your recipe for 1 blend
- Programming Volumetrics
- Access to Video Content*
- 15 minutes troubleshoot Skype
- (45 minutes) $90
- Understanding your grinder
- Understanding your coffee bean
- V60 Recipe & Techniques
batch brew consulting
- Batch Brew Technical Training $450
- Water filtration assessment
- Water Volume Calibration
- EK Grinder calibration
- Recipe programming 1 coffee
- Tasting and recommendations
crisis management (cafe b2b)
- Cafe Crisis Management (4 x 60 minute sessions) $900
- Mentoring through a crisis 1 person.
- Cost reduction analysis
- Cafe rescue planning
- Urgent sale analysis
- Networking (most valuable).
- (Including Mystery Shopping) $450
- Mystery Shopping ($120 separately)
- Written Analysis of 20 coffees.
- In-bar technical analysis.
- Problem identification
- Solutions presented.
- 1 hour debriefing.
- 1 hour follow up 2 weeks later.
“Jonathon Sciola visited our business when it was in its infancy. He listened carefully to what we wanted to achieve and reviewed the systems we had in place at the time. He seemed to get a quick grasp of our current situation then made some very valuable recommendations for us to re-think and implement. We are very grateful for his advice as we proceeded to make the necessary changes to step up to a higher level of operating. We would recommend Jonathan to anyone who needs some fresh ideas from a new angle.” Wayne Knapman – Instal-Life Director
“Jonathon has shown that he is an innovative business man who has developed a great product”
Judges Comments, Save Water Awards 2008.
“(Jonathon Sciola)…has proven success building a strong brand image, retaining customers and adding value to clientele. ” Wayne Back – CEO Management Training Australia, B.Sc. (Hons) M.Mgt
“So much of what you said just clicked! So thanks, I think you have a really great grip on that stuff and your words to us were very timely. The video Blog has had 145 views!” Mark Goatley, Tabernacle Ministries
“Jonathon Sciola is a highly creative individual. Jonathon has given me several ideas that are worth thousands if not millions of dollars. I can guarantee his ideas will lift your mindset and your marketing approach to a level that will fascinate and astonish your customers and competitors. Get in quick while he is still available!” – Rod Schneider, Founding Director, http://breakthruonline.com Full disclosure: Rodney and I work together on www.mobilewebmarketing.co
“Within 3 weeks from one vital strategic advice from Jonathon I doubled the value of my business. Jonathon Sciola is a business solutions expert. I have made thousands extra within the first month after he offered me a free consultation. I understand now why marketing degrees are not just a pretty piece of paper. Thank you for your advice.” – Tony Mason, Tony Mason Studios, Phillip Island, Australia.
Jonathon is a great asset to any team involved in the development of an online presence through his ability to build momentum. Momentum fosters change and growth, vital ingredients for any project. – Maurice Bennington, Associate Pastor, C3Whitehorse.
Book a consulting session now: www.jonathonsciola.com/consulting