When you live you have two choices:
If you live by feelings you will always be tossed around: by those around you, by your circumstances, by your mood or by your diet.
If you live by decisions, you take control. You slap the lizard. You become the master of your destiny.
Many people do not set goals and I tell you, if you do not set goals YOU WONT ACHIEVE ANY.
“Fail to plan and you plan to fail” is what my marketing professor taught me at Swinburne.
How do you live a life by decisions, and not feelings:
1. Be honest with your self. Shakespeare said, “This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.”
2. Make decisions, write them down and bloody do it!
3. Hold yourself accountable to your decisions. Be inflexible on that ONE thing. Stay focused.
4. Tell others around you of your decisions. (Tip: choose Champions not naysayers – they suck!)
5. Reward yourself when you do achieve your goals.
6. Take a rest. Don’t be a work-a-hitler
7. Give the praise and glory for God when you do win as it is He that every blessing comes!